Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Coconut Moisturizer Update

Hey all! Just wanted to give an update on my progress with the moisturizer I made in my first post, as promised. I've been using it on my face daily and I'm really enjoying it. In the morning after I wash my face I have to wait for it to absorb before I put my makeup on, so that's the only downside. With a little schedule adjustment it's not a big deal, especially since I'm a big fan of the results. But it does not leave my skin feeling oily. Once absorbed, my skin is super soft and supple. You know how sometimes you wake up with little whiteheads that seem to appear overnight? I've had less of those. Definitely not a bad thing. It's also been a huge help with the little dry patches I get in the winter. A mega plus is that I find I have to use very little. A a pea sized amount will cover my whole face and neck. A little bit goes a long way!

Will I keep using this?

Yes! A million times yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment